Looking for a playdate for William, age 5

Are you a member of a local group? Do you want to start one? Publicise it here. Want to make contact with others? What about organising a social event - a meet up in a bar, or an Ariège Network meal?

Moderator: Moderators

Looking for a playdate for William, age 5

by Cathy » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:38 pm

We have had the following submitted to the "listings" part of the site. Please reply to this thread and/or PM me for contact details if you can help. And for info Brassac is just outside Foix....she says confidently after reference to Google Maps!

Hello! We are an English-Dutch family living in Brassac. My son William ( 5 yrs) is desperately looking for some kids to play with. We are here for a year on sabbatical and he is currently not in school.
Cathy
Site Admin

Re: Looking for a playdate for William, age 5

by CaroSam » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:16 am

Hi Cathy,
We can try to help as our son Zachary is 4 but we don't live that close by. I would suggest consider putting their son in maternelle for part of the week. Maternelle has worked well for us, we started with a few mornings but have now increased it as he loves it and he has more extra stuff (play dates, clubs etc) than my french can keep up with :-)
Happy to be contacted. Caro.
CaroSam

by Cathy » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:43 am

thanks Caro, I have passed your email address to Titia.

Cathy
Cathy
Site Admin

by Mwncigirl » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:38 pm

Hi, we are a family thinking of settling in the region, we have two boys, age 6 and nearly 3. We often go to the park in Foix after the market on a Friday. Let me know if you want to meet! Joe.
Mwncigirl

Return to Get togethers, local groups and associations