Last one before Oz

Are you a member of a local group? Do you want to start one? Publicise it here. Want to make contact with others? What about organising a social event - a meet up in a bar, or an Ariège Network meal?

Moderator: Moderators

Last one before Oz

by Silvie » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:36 pm

I am looking forward to a wonderful holiday in Sydney, Australia with my daughter and son in law for a month at the end of January, so our next Clermont Pot Luck Lunch will be on Tuesday 29th January, the last one (unless someone else wants to take up the reins) until I return in March. We had another marvellous buffet lunch today, here at Clermont, we even had two French people attending wanting to improve their English (although I'm not sure how well they understood my David's Leicestershire slang and Australian and American accents, courtesty of Mark and Deborah, ha ha!! We're sorry to lose you guys from our lunch group and wish you all the best in the UK.
New people are always welcome, guys AND gals, We are only 20 mins from St. Girons on the D119, so not a million miles away from civilisation !! If you would like to meet a lovely bunch of people and have a wonderful lunch then just phone 05 61 66 43 36 or email on Thefactory69@aol.com for directions etc etc
Silvie

Return to Get togethers, local groups and associations